- 8:30 am Departure from Arbatax or from your accomodation.
- It starts towards the Gennargentu, along the territory of Arzana,
skirting the lake of Bau Muggeris and continuing towards the Nuraghe Ruinas, visit of the highest archaeological site in Sardinia.
- Continue along the road called the Girgini Forest, where you will experience the thrill of crossing
streams and forests of holm oaks and centuries-old chestnut trees among the highest altitudes in Sardinia.
- Stop for a typical lunch based on typical local excellences.
- After lunch, visit the village of Desulo
- We resume the road to return to Ogliastra and greet us with a final aperitif
- Approximately 5:30 pm return
What it includes: Pickup at your accomodation, guide for the whole day, Typical lunch and final aperitif.