Lido of Orri - Foxilioni - Beach of Golfetto - Beach of Cea - Marina of Barisardo - Beach Museddu - Beach Perda
- Lido of Orri: Long sandy beaches with access to smaller, more private bays at the south end, past the bars and cafè. Clear shallow waters around the rockier areas make this ideal for families. Ample refreshment areas and parking is available. Various beach and sea activities are available on the long beaches including paddle boats, beach-volleyball and beach-football. Parasols and beach-beds are for hire aswell. Easy access by bicycle, car and local bus. Good snorkelling opportunities within the smaller bays.
- Foxilioni: Three small sandy beaches with fine shallow waters, perfect for families with small children. Fantastic snorkelling around the rocky areas, these beaches are a little piece of paradise. It has its own parking and refreshment areas and is found approx. 400m after Lido di Orri.
- Beach of Golfetto: The shallow waters of this sandy beach are interspersed nicely with rocky areas lending near perfect conditions for shallow water snorkelling. Excellent rockage at south end offers best snorkelling. Families can can easily enjoy the shallow waters and the small sandy sections of beach. There is ample parking and two refreshment areas.
- Beaches of Cea: Long sandy beach with clear medium depth waters makes this a good spot for families. Excellent snorkelling opportunities at the North end of the beach around the impressive red rocks protuding from the sea. Easy access by bicycle and car with ample parking. Refreshment areas are available as is the possibility to hire parasols, beach-beds and paddle-boats.
- Marine of Barisardo: Two long beaches divided by the Tower of Barisardo. The north side beach is sandy and stoney mix, and has clear, medium to rapid depth waters, the south side beach is stoney and its waters have rapid depth offering ideal snorkelling opportunities particularly around the rocks surrounding the tower. Ample parking and refreshments areas are available. Easy access by car and bicycle. Local buses run twice daily here. Scubadiving is available from a beach kiosk by the carpark, 100m from the end of the raod and the turn-around point. Parasols, beach-beds and paddle-boats can be hired on the beach.