How to get there:
- From the south take the main road SS125 north following signs to Tortoli until arriving at Barisardo. Very straight forward as Barisardo is the town on the SS125 just before Tortoli.
- From Nuoro take the main road SS398 south to Lanusei until the road becomes the SS198 to Lanusei, continue through Lanusei on this road, upon exiting the town turn right staying high and keeping Loceri on your left following signs to Barisardo (and Cagliari). Remain on this road without turning right onto the highway of SS125 near Barisardo.
- Situated 4km from the popular beaches at the Tower of Barisardo, the town of Barisardo offers traditional Sardinian hospitality whilst continuing to grow economically and build for the future. This territory covers several kilometres of coast and countryside and offers plenty of opportunities for walking and relaxing.
- The festival of donkeys is a particular highlight for the townsfolk!
- The February Carnival
Points of interest:
- The Tower of Barisardo
- The long beaches situated either side of the tower
- The Panoramic Trail (leading behind and above the town)